About WPwatercooler Network
Join use by the watercooler!
The global WordPress community is supportive, passionate, and generous, and in 2012, WPwatercooler was born out of those qualities. (There's more in this post from 2014 about the WPwatercooler's beginnings.)
We’re here to share our expertise with the wider community. Our listeners come from a range of backgrounds, so our content is just as diverse.
- Watch the Smart Marketing Show (formerly WPblab) where we chat with a digital marketing expert.
- Watch WP Watercooler for info about what plugins you should install on your website.
- Watch Dev Branch for more in-depth conversations about advanced functions, innovative solutions, and just plain fun geeking out over all things development-related.
- Coming soon: The Query
Fridays at 11:00 am Pacific
Russell Aaron is a Full Stack Developer at the Plaza Hotel and Casino in downtown Las Vegas. He’s passionate about giving his time, effort, and expertise to the WordPress community, and has organized events like WordCamps and WordPress Meetups. He also loves street art.
Every episode of WPwatercooler, WPblab, and Dev Branch is a way for WordPress users and enthusiasts to connect. We feature specialists and experts in a variety of disciplines to give you new perspectives, new information, and new chances to expand your network.
Want to join us for an episode?
Take a look at our guidelines and schedule and reach out! Of course, you can join the fun without being in the spotlight. Subscribe now and tune in every Friday for our live streams.
Every week, the team here at WPwatercooler releases more raw, fun, and honest content. Rain or shine, you can count on new shows right on schedule each week.
- New episodes of WP Watercooler are streamed live every Friday from 11:00 to 11:30 AM Pacific, except on the first Friday of the month.
- On first Fridays at 11 AM, we record a new episode of Dev Branch, our specialized podcast for developers who want to nerd out with us. If you build with WordPress for fun or profit, you don’t want to miss this one.
Each week our host Jason Tucker and Friends discuss WordPress and how it changes our businesses and our lives. This is a lighthearted show, where education is an accidental byproduct of the entertainment
EP01 The Episode That Started It All
WPwatercooler, Dev Branch, and Smart Marketing Show accept sponsorships to help cover our costs, though we will never sacrifice the trust we have with our listeners for the sake of a sponsorship. You can always count on us to tell it like it is. If something sucks, we’re going to say it, no matter what advertisers are paying us.
That’s because all of the WPwatercooler shows are a labor of love. Each host and guest is passionate about enriching this community. You can feel that when you watch or listen, and we hope we inspire you to get out there and do cool things with WordPress.