This week on WPblab we’re talking with James Tryon of Wapuus who provides a Field Guide and Trading Post for Wapuus which can be found at http://wapu.us. We’ll be talking with James on how he came up with the idea of indexing all things Wapuu and what tools he used to make his website.
- Planning a website using Google Docs
- Building a budget using Google Sheets
- Building a “wiki” like interface for how the site will work
- Brain dump / research before starting to build the site
- Pre-planning structure and format
- Set up to take github submissions and submissions through website form
- WPblab’s Wapuu https://wapu.us/wapuu/wpblab-wapuu/
- ThePrintful – printing/shipping fulfillment of shirt designs https://www.theprintful.com/
- Rafflecopter for site giveaways https://www.rafflecopter.com
- Poststatus https://poststatus.com/
- Wapuu Challenge Coins: http://marktimemedia.com/project/wapuu-challenge-coins-2/
- Everyone in the community can get involved via the website
Thank you all!
Show notes contributors: