This week on WPwatercooler we will be discussing how to go about managing your clients expectations.
Show airs Dec 22 at 11am PT / 2pm ET / 7PM UTC
- The Client is always right.
- Email is the worst form of communication.
- Don’t react.
- Shut up and listen.
- Take ownership.
- Don’t assume.
- Keep your promises.
- Tell your client you aren’t perfect.
- Honesty is the best policy.
- You cannot over-communicate.
[LISTATTENDEES event_identifier=”ep117-managing-client-expectations-5-54974c204db44″ show_gravatar=”true”]
Editor’s Note: Transcriptions of episodes are created with a mix of speech recognition software and human transcribers, and may contain some grammatical errors or slight deviations from the audio.