This week on WPwatercooler we’ll be discussing how to go about improving the UI of your WooCommerce store. From an increase in sales to a better users buying experience we’ll cover it all in our 30 minute show.
Show airs Sept 7 at 11am PDT / 2pm EDT / 6PM UTC
- WooCommerce One Page Checkout – WooThemes
- EP22 – WordPress Child Themes or Starter Themes which is better?
- Make — A free drag and drop WordPress theme
3 Things you can do right now
- Change font size – your target customers may be older
- Learn how you write great copy – Copy Hackers – Copy Blog – Over 50,000 Readers | Copywriting by Copy Hackers | Conversion Copywriting and Web Copy Ebooks for Startup Marketers
- Match the call to action with the title
[LISTATTENDEES event_identifier=”ep152-improving-you-woocommerce-store-ui-5-55ecc81cb7b25″ show_gravatar=”true”]
Editor’s Note: Transcriptions of episodes are created with a mix of speech recognition software and human transcribers, and may contain some grammatical errors or slight deviations from the audio.