This week on WPwatercooler we’ll be discussing sanitizing data stored in custom fields in WordPress, this is a continuation from our EP159 – WordPress user generated content, what to look out for. Join us as we dig deeper into storing user generated data and sanitizing such data.
- SQL Injections 00:04
- xkcd: Exploits of a Mom 00:05
- esc_html 00:06
- wp_kses 00:08
- Security advisory: Stored XSS in Jetpack – Sucuri Blog 00:10
- Data Validation « WordPress Codex 00:10
- Writing the Prince symbol in Unicode – parker higgins dot net 00:16
- Solid backups – WPwatercooler 00:18
- minimaxir/big-list-of-naughty-strings · GitHub 00:20
- EP56 – Do’s & don’ts of social media integration with WordPress – Oct 7 2013 WPwatercooler 00:29
[LISTATTENDEES event_identifier=”ep161-sanitizing-data-stored-in-custom-fields-in-wordpress-5-563ff1d23edce” show_gravatar=”true”]
Editor’s Note: Transcriptions of episodes are created with a mix of speech recognition software and human transcribers, and may contain some grammatical errors or slight deviations from the audio.