This episode on WPwatercooler we’ll be discussing how to interact with tech support and how to write a support request that won’t get ignored. If you do a lot of support request and get results we’d love to have you on, if you work in support and have a winning strategy please join us.
Show airs Jan 11 at 11am PDT / 2pm EDT / 7PM UTC
- Cockos Incorporated | LICEcap 00:12
- LICEcap – Download 00:13
- Recordit: Record screencasts fast & free! with GIF Support! 00:14
- Down For Everyone Or Just Me -> Check if your website is down or up? 00:18
- Is Mercury in Retrograde?: 00:19
- Support Details | Tech Support Management 00:22
- What WordPress Theme Is That? 00:26
- BuiltWith Technology Lookup 00:27
[LISTATTENDEES event_identifier=”ep170-how-to-write-a-wordpress-support-request-that-wont-get-ignored-5-5692f0da60395″ show_gravatar=”true”]
Editor’s Note: Transcriptions of episodes are created with a mix of speech recognition software and human transcribers, and may contain some grammatical errors or slight deviations from the audio.