This week on WPwatercooler we discuss code inheritance and navigating code someone else wrote in a project you are working on.
- Introducing GitHub Actions for WordPress (Plugins) | 10up
- WordPress-Coding-Standards/WordPress-Coding-Standards:PHP_CodeSniffer rules (sniffs) to enforce WordPress coding conventions
- Query Monitor – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org
- Pingdom Tools
- PageSpeed Insights
- GTmetrix|Website Speed and Performance Optimization
- WebPageTest-Website Performance and Optimization Test
- Auditing, performance metrics, and best practices for Progressive Web Apps for mobile insights
- Lighthouse | Tools for Web Developers | Google Developers
Editor’s Note: Transcriptions of episodes are created with a mix of speech recognition software and human transcribers, and may contain some grammatical errors or slight deviations from the audio.