Finishing off our 3 part series of the Grande Guide to changing web hosts, this week on episode 348 of WPwatercooler we’re talking about how to setup your new webhost after getting out of the bad relationship with your old one. We’re starting new and this is Everything.
This episode of WPwatercooler is brought to you by ServerPress makers of DesktopServer making local WordPress development easy and WP Site Sync “Content transfer made easy! Syncing WordPress Posts and Pages just got easier. As easy as… 1 2 3 DONE!”
Links from this episode
- Global DNS Propagation Checker-What’s My DNS?
- Redirection – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org
- Check your DNS MX Records online
- WebPageTest-Website Performance and Optimization Test
- GTmetrix|Website Speed and Performance Optimization
- WPengine – Disallowed Plugins
- Pagely – Which plugins and themes are allowed?
- Kinsta – Banned and Incompatible WordPress Plugins at Kinsta
- Easy WP SMTP – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org
- Post SMTP Mailer/Email Log – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org
- WP-Optimize – Clean, Compress, Cache. – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org
- Prevent Breaking your live website with our Staging Feature – Softaculous Blog
Grande Guide to changing WordPress web hosts
???? Part 1 – EP346 – break up with your web host, i’m bored (is your WordPress host slowing down your site?) – 12/6
???? Part 2 – EP347 – thank u, next (How to move your website to a new WordPress host) – 12/13
???? Part 3 – EP348 – Everything (how to set up your new WordPress host) – 1/3
Join us on this episode of WPwatercooler by visiting our Participant guidelines page.
If you’re interested in sponsoring the show, check out the details on our sponsor page. We offer episode by episode spoken ads, rather than large contracts. A show by you for you. https://www.wpwatercooler.com/sponsor