This week on WPwatercooler we’ll be discussing how you should go about organizing your content with Customer Post Types and Taxonomies in your WordPress website.
Show airs December 12 at 11am PT / 2pm ET / 7PM UTC
- Post Type Templates in 4.7 – Make WordPress Core
- Custom Post Type UI — WordPress Plugins
- GitHub – johnbillion/extended-cpts: A library which provides extended functionality to WordPress custom post types, allowing developers to quickly build custom post types without having to write the same code again and again.
- Home – Pods Framework
- Custom Post Type UI Extended – Pluginize – WPshowandTell
- Co-Authors Plus — WordPress Plugins
Editor’s Note: Transcriptions of episodes are created with a mix of speech recognition software and human transcribers, and may contain some grammatical errors or slight deviations from the audio.