Jason is an IT Tech and WordPress Web Developer and Bridget is a self-proclaimed Twitter Nerd. They both love WordPress and its diverse community. Please join us Thursday nights at 7:30 p.m. Pacific. No matter the topic, we plan to have fun, educate, and, of course, build community.
On this episode:
EP62 – WordPress Social Media Marketing for Seniors
On this episode of WPblab we speak with Cemal Tashan about Social Media Marketing for Seniors.
- Seniors use Facebook to spy on their kids and grand kids
- Confusion on how social media works
- Color contrasts are important
- Interactions are difficult for seniors, looking photos and such are easier for them.
- Have two accounts on Amazon, one for search and one for purchasing
- Photos of oceans, palm trees, dogs, cats are attractive to seniors
- Senior abuse laws for the Internet?
- Unaided brand awareness
- Social Marketing branding bombardment
- Keys to Being Social – The Series – You Too Can Be A Guru
- A real person, a lot like you
- Seniors are writing bios in long form
- Microgrants Program
Be notified of our upcoming episode via email
We'll send you an email weekly letting you know what topic we discussed that week and what our upcoming topic is.