Smart Marketing Show is no longer in production
On this episode we’ll be joined by @bamadesigner Rachel Carden. She’s Senior Software Engineer for Disney Interactive, Founder/Organizer of WP Campus and wA11y which is a new initiative to contribute to web accessibility by providing information, education, resources, and tools. we’ll be talking with her about accessibility concerns you should have about your website and how you can make your website more a11y friendly.
- Color Contrast Checker
- Theme Directory
- Setting a New Standard: Utility Pro
- Are you using the best tools for WordPress accessibility?
- Rachel Carden:Tools and Techniques for Evaluating Accessibility
- Episode 06: Accessibility in WordPress
- My Day in a Wheelchair
- Videos of screen readers using ARIA, updated
- Getting started with ARIA – The A11Y Project
- wA11y – Working To Improve Web Accessibility
- WPCampus:Where WordPress Meets Higher Education